Monday, October 1, 2012

Exams have ended

Yay! Exams are over. :) Only problem now is that the grades will determine whether I get promoted or not. Here's hoping I do! 

I went to the Harry Potter exhibition on Sunday with Wendy!! :) Wendy and Brielle treated me to the ticket as a birthday gift. Thanks guys, love you :) Here are some photos:
                                         
                                             Wendy and I on the taxi on the way to HP
                                                                 exhibition 

                                               
                                              Mr Weasley's Flying Car :D


                                                Knight to C5! :D Giant chess piece :)

                                                       Marina Bay Sands: 
                                         I can't help but admire my own photography. 
                                                            LOL, jkjk.

The Exhibition was awesome! The authentic, the ACTUAL props and costumes were there! OMG.  Hagrid's hut was so real like, and the great hall too!! I didn't get to try on the sorting hat though :( 

OK, I've been away from my comp for pretty long. Got a lot of FB notifcations to check and youtube subscriptions to check out. Check email, etc etc. Later going to meet up with gals, and I need to catch up with sleep too. Haven't been sleeping properly for the past few weeks. :(

Toodles, will blog again soon :) 

No comments: