Saturday, October 20, 2012

7 Things You Should Know About Me

1. I used to have a brother...Peter. He was older than me by seven years. He, unfortunately passed away in his infancy. My mother does not like to talk about it much, so I am unsure about the cause of his death. I just know it had something to do with milk. Choking maybe? Damn, I would have liked to have an older brother. 

2. My crushes ALWAYS find out I am crushing on them. Some find out through me, some find out through my friends. Wendy disclosed two of them in secondary school. Thanks a lot dear. At first it is always awkward, but then we become friends after that. For most cases. There are some losers that just can't bear to be in my presence after that. But to hell with these kind of losers eh? 

3. I have been in love before. For real. In Secondary school. But it was unrequited so this topic depresses me. I shan't elaborate any further. 

4. I have read Fifty Shades of Grey. Not the whole thing, just pages 77 to 94, which basically is a ___ scene. I was bored one day, and decided to read that book for fun. I had read pages 1 to 10 before and found it rather boring. So I flipped to page 77 because 7 is my lucky number. And Viola! They were talking about signing a contract between them so that no one else except them finds out that they are going to do "that thing". -.- So I was like, who the hell signs a contract about such things? And somehow I kept reading...and couldn't stop. SO whatever little purity I had, I lost it all as I read the next pages. :( Curiosity and too much time on its hand, killed the cat. 

5. I almost turned to the dark side when I was young. You see, I met this guy on Habbo Hotel last time. He told me he is a Satanist, and that he can control the four elements. And that he can tap into black magic. I don't know what got into me, but I tried to do whatever he told me to do so that I can control the elements too. I know it involved meditating a lot. Then one day I got scared and snapped out of it, prayed to God for forgiveness and stopped talking to that Habbo guy. Ps. He was my longest Habbo relationship, and I had become emotionally attached. So it was pretty hard withdrawing from him. :( Haha!

6. I want to either be a singer or the editor of a fashion magazine. I am not a brilliant vocalist and neither do I have incredible fashion taste so I wonder how and if I will even achieve these dreams. Sigh. There are other things I don't mind being either. Like, an Author or an English teacher. But it HAS to be in the media or creative industry. NO engineering or whatever for me. 

7. I REALLY am  obsessed with the idea of living in America. My aunt lives in New York so I really want to shift to her house after A Levels so that I can apply to an University over there. :) Fingers crossed that this can actually happen :)



No comments: