Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boo! Did I scare you?

Ok so it's Halloween and every year, I celebrate it by watching scary/magical movies. I know it's not very exciting. xD

Anyways, so I re-watched Freaky Friday and I watched Paranormal Activity 3 with Chin at my house yesterday. Today I watched Paranormal Activity 4 with Xiao Tian at the cinema theater. I must say I expected more...the storyline was pretty similar to PA3. The funny part is that there were only 10 or 11 people in the theatre. And all of us were sitting at the back row. HAHA. Would've loved it if An had come 'cause I invited him but he didn't check his phone. :( He only checked it after the movie was over.

So I am eating plums and a banana for dinner. And sipping a cup of coffee. Diet for the win. Problem is I can't stick to it.

Anyways, check out Bridgit Mendler. Been a fan of her since she was in Lemonade Mouth but she finally escaped from Disney and has her first album for mainstream radio. The songs Hurricane, Ready or Not, and 5:15 are must listens.

Had PW oral presentation today, in front of a new teacher so all of us got quite nervous. Not good. Will have to try and be brave for the actual one. Anyways, after the movie I was queuing up for bus number 198 and guess who joined me at the queue? Miss JUNE! She's one of the teacher's in charge of the Emcee course I took last time! And she's the one who just recently gave me my first opportunity as an Emcee! I will be doing it next year. Will update with my experiences when the time comes. I always complain that I don't get enough opportunities so I better not screw up when I DO get a chance to host!

Miss June and I were both going to alight at the JJC bus stop so I chatted with her all the way about movies, good GP teachers vs. Bad GP teachers etc. There's something about her, she's so approachable. :)

Anyways, I am going to go watch a Bollywood movie on Funshion now. Ciao. :)

No comments: