Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Perks of Being a Wallflower

On Tuesday night, instead of doing my homework, I stayed up till 1.30 am to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower because I was supposed to watch the movie with Brielle and Wendy at the cinema at Jcube the next day. 

The movie was awesome!! Totally touching and I can relate a lot. 

                                                             The heartbreaks
                           "I'm really in love with Sam and it hurts very much..." - Charlie

                                                 The friendship problems
                                                       The family issues

A very unfortunate thing happened though, and I had to rush back home immediately after catching the movie because of that. However, I felt guilty of leaving Brielle and Wendy 'cause we had been planning the movie outing for so long and we rarely see Brielle since he is in ACJC. Thankfully, they followed me to wherever I needed to go.

Ok fine, I shall not be secretive. I had to comfort a friend because she retained. :( Sigh, why does it happen to all the nice people?

But life's not over, I am sure she will come back more hardworking next year. 

                                                        The Amazing Trio :D

No comments: