Thursday, October 18, 2012

No School! :D

There was no school today, yay! Went to Jurong East with mom in the morning and bought some new clothes and stuff. :) And then Fuxuan came over to my house in the afternoon after her dance practice and we watched Mirror Mirror together on Funshion. We're late, I know. But I must say it's a feel-good movie that everyone should watch. The Bollywood themed song and dance at the end was unexpected but fun xD

Also, I watched Cocktail yesterday and I ADORE that movie. The cast was awesome, the location of the film, the storyline...everything was amazing. Totally my type of Romance movie. Thumbs up :D

The results of the X Factor TOP 16 who are going to the Live Shows was released today and I am pretty satisfied, most of my favorites got in. Except for Nick Youngerman...I was kinda disappointed/bummed that he did not get in but Willie did. Oh well, I guess Willie deserves the chance too. That being said, Nick should TOTALLY come back again next year and try to make it to the live shows. I believe he will have a big fan base. 
                                                                                                                                               

The promotional exercise results are going to be out tomorrow. I really do hope I make it to J2. Fingers crossed. I passed everything overall so I SHOULD be safe. Really hope all my friends and classmates make it out alive with me too. It wouldn't be the same with anyone missing. :(
                                                                                                                                                  

Wendy and I are applying for jobs during the holidays. :) Love the feeling of earning money ._. And of course, the experience would look good on my resume in the future. Just hope that I can manage my holiday homework and revision AND the job at the same time. 

No comments: