Monday, October 8, 2012

Back to reality

We got our GP result back today, but only for the comprehension. It was baaaadddd. I am glad I passed but I could and SHOULD have done better. Really hope my essay helps me to pull up my GP grade. 

We are going to get back our Chemistry and Physics paper tomorrow. Oh mother. I really hope I passed AT LEAST, I know I didn't do too well. And after school we have our first Oral Presentation for PW. So basically, it is going to be a tough day tomorrow. Wish me luck. 

On a brighter note, I had the Hip Hop course today. I liked the choreography a lot!! I kept forgetting the steps though. HAHA. I have a poor memory unfortunately. My body is aching now though, haven't engaged in physical activities for a long time. 

I keep watching singing shows these days. (X factor duh) I can't wait to be up on stage performing myself. :) I just need the chance. SINGAPORE WHY U NO HAVE SINGAPORE IDOL NOW?? 

Ps. Justin left for UK exactly a month ago. Hope he's doing well :)

No comments: