Monday, October 29, 2012

Mother Tongue A Level & Hurricane Sandy

Had my Mother Tongue A Level today and...it didn't go too well. I studied the ENTIRE book of idioms and there was 120 of them. 2 were tested from there for today's paper. The other two idioms...I have never seen before in my life. The last one...I had seen it before but it wasn't from the book which I studied so I forgot what it meant. There goes my six marks. And then the vocab and sentence construction was shitty too. :(

Never mind, I just want to pass. I will get As for my PCML next year. :) I thought I would be the only Bengali taking the paper in JJC but there was another girl too! She's in J2 but she's retaking the paper 'cause she flunked it last year. She seemed so sweet, I would love to be friends with her :D Unfortunately...I didn't even ask for her name and I can't remember her class. I just know that she takes Arts.

I was supposed to watch Paranormal Activity 4 with Chin after my exam but he messaged me and said that he couldn't make it because he had a stomach ache. So there went my plans. Besides, I was looking forward to meeting Chin because I was about to disclose two of my deepest darkest secrets to him. But maybe today's plan was foiled because it wasn't meant to be. Maybe I'll just take them to my grave. The reason I chose to tell Chin out of all my other friends is because I think he is the only one who can relate..I THINK.

So instead, I went to get new glasses with mom. My current one is totally scratched. Can't wait to get my new ones tomorrow. An was suggesting that I should get cat-eyed ones. Haha, his suggestion came a bit too late. Besides, it wouldn't suit my round face. Speaking of An, he recently dressed up as a nun for Halloween, he looked awesome xD If a guy can pull off the nun look, he can :D

I don't feel like doing my I & R, screw PW alr. :(

Anyways. Watch the next few videos. I laughed until I teared. I love these people.


Now onto a more serious topic, Hurricane Sandy. It's horrible :( And I know it affected those in New York, and my Aunt stays there. I just hope she is safe!! Will ask mom to call her up tomorrow. May the Lord be with her. And the rest of America.

No comments: