Monday, November 26, 2012

Gym and PSY at Marina Bay Sands

Went to the gym this morning with Chin and his bro Kai. Worked out after what felt like ages. Damn my weight :(

AND AND AND Psy is coming to Singapore and holding a free concert at Marina Bay Sands but only 4000 people can get in! And and and I got in! :D SO excited! And I told my classmates and close friends and the drama peeps to go for it too on FB but they were either not online or not interested. However, Chin also got in! So this Wednesday we have to go down to MBS to get the tickets and the concert is on SATURDAY. I can't wait! I love the Muttons because they're the ones  that announced how to get the tickets on FB. :)

And on Wednesday evening I am also going to watch Nurul's play Foster Home. Wednesday is going to be a LOVELY day. :)

No comments: