Thursday, November 15, 2012

X Factor Live Week 5 review

Jennel's song: Proud Mary by Tina Turner 

My views: It suited her personality so it was a good choice. She totally rocked it so I feel like she's safe and definitely won't be in the bottom two. My only problem is I felt like the song is not relevant enough but that doesn't really matter I guess. :)

Tate Stevens' song: From this Moment by Shania Twain

My views: Once again, I feel that the song wasn't relevant enough. However, that doesn't really matter because Tate is awesome in his own way and he sings with such emotions it can bring tears to one's eyes. This song was a tribute to the love of his life, his dear wife and I bet she is really proud! Simon Cowell even said that he would be happy to sign the $5 million cheque and give it to Tate! So all the best to Tate, he is definitely something different and worth keeping in the competition! 

Diamond's song: Halo by Beyonce

My views: Awesome song choice! Diamond gave a really strong performance. It's not easy to live up to Beyonce's standards but she did pretty well! Like L.A said, she had "...really big shoes to fill." No bottom two for her! No way in hell. 

Ps. I liked her earrings. :D

Beatrice Miller's song: Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper

My views: Nice song choice, I liked it. It wasn't too impressive but it is X Factor worthy. And Beatrice definitely has potential. She just has to keep practicing and growing. One of my favourites. She deserves to stay. 

No comments: