Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday Job Hunting and Oral Presentation

On Tuesday, I went job hunting with Wendy and her classmates Meiyi, Rennes, Lapat and Lapat's bro Po. Actually It's ___po but I can't remember what's in front. OOps. 

All of them are such nice people so I didn't feel awkward at all. And I already know Meiyi because she was in my orientation group and Rennes was from drama. :) We talked about funny stuff on the MRT on the way to Tai Seng. Teased Rennes about An, asked Rennes who her actual crush is (she didn't say), talked about scary movies such as PA4, The Shining, Looper etc. 

And we all got the job. Hooray! :D Can't reveal too much details because we signed one of those confidentiality forms. However, I can reveal that we are working for Winter Time. 


Will be working there tomorrow, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will blog about my experiences on Monday after school :) 

Had my Oral Presentation today! We have rehearsed a lot of times but even an hour before the actual thing, our nerves were getting the better of us. I was stumbling, stuttering and fumbling while practicing. On the brighter side, the actual one went way smoother. However, I think I may have talked too fast. 

Now, I have some complaining to do. When we were the audience for the other two groups, I don't know about my other team mates but I know that Steph and I were giving encouraging nods and giving them small smiles. And after each speaker was done, my group would clap for them. But when it was our turn, they didn't even bother to. And no encouraging nod whatsoever. Seriously? 

I & R submission is this Friday and after that, it's all over!! One of the highlights of a JC student's life. The end of PW. Haha, shall go and sleep now. Nights :) 

No comments: