Saturday, November 17, 2012

YesKids! CIP and The Voice USA Grand Finals

The Voice USA is having their grand finals this December and 987FM is giving away an all expense paid ticket to Los Angeles! :D And all we have to do is be the first one to call in when the cue is given. And guess what? I was the first one to call in on 16 NOV. However, there is still one more qualifying round to go. I will have to call in on 19 NOV as well. PLEASE let me get in. I want this so bad! 

Firstly, I really want to go to America. I haven't been there before! And LOS ANGELES is the city of dreams, it's Holly freaking Wood. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. And it would be the perfect end to 2012 for me.

Secondly, I am 18 and haven't done anything exciting with my life before. Traveling abroad alone would be so damn cool. :) 

Thirdly, I really love the Voice, the judges and the contestants! Seeing all of them upclose would be a dream come true. 

BUT my parents are saying that even if I DO get the ticket, they won't let me go. Some bullshit about safety issues. I think I will be more safe there then here. Because If i DO get the ticket and I don't go, I will go insane and commit suicide. -.- I am not kidding. It will be a regret for the rest of my life and I don't want to regret this for the rest of my life. 

If I get the ticket and I don't go, I will feel so f*ked up. :) 

The YesKids CIP project that we all have been preparing for for the past week, culminated in a success today! I think the kids enjoyed themselves! :) And I met two new nice guys called Wei Hao and Cynric. They were really good with the kids :))

Now...random stuff about X Factor: 

Firstly, Jennel and Lyric 145 went home from X factor!  So upsetting...

Secondly, Jennel and Drew are together! So cool! :D

Winter Time is hiring people for their NorthPoint fair again and my boss asked if we want to work again. I am considering going with Wei Chin. :) He suddenly says he wants to work. Why not eh? :) 

Well, toodles, I shall go YouTube or something :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss those times when I worked :(

Unknown said...

U actually miss those times? Not bad xD In the end my parents told me not to work... :/