Thursday, November 29, 2012

Movies, getting tickets to concert, and watching a play

Tuesday:

On Tuesday, I had to accompany my mom to Bukit Timah to buy some furniture for our house in the morning. After that, I came back home and Brielle and Wendy came over to my house to watch movies and catch-up. We watched a scary movie first, at Brielle's request. It's called The Sixth Sense. Let me rate it. 4.5/5. :) I really liked it cus the kid in the movie was so cute. I wanted to hug/squeeze him. And the twist at the end was awesome! :) Totally unexpected unless you already read the Sypnosis like Wendy did. LOL.

After that we watched Mean Girls. That movie never gets old. Anyways, Brielle hadn't watched it before. After the movie Wendy and I were like "Welcome to our world. You may finally know how it feels to be us. Stuck among all these plastics." We ate a lot of snacks while watching the movie. :( I worry that I may resemble a hippo by the end of this holiday. 

I always love it when Wendy, Brielle and I come together. 

Wednesday: 

Wednesday was a busy busy day. Had to wake up at 8.30 and start preparing to go to Marina Bay Sands (MBS). So Chin and I met up at 10am and took the train to Bayfront station and we found the Sands Expo and Convention centre really fast. We thought we'd get lost. The queuing up for the tickets for the concert would start at 12pm and Chin and I arrived with at least 10 mins to spare. Contrary to my beliefs, the queue wasn't as long as I thought it would be. We were told to queue up according to our surnames. And I was the first one starting with P. It was pretty hassle free. :) Here's my ticket. :D



After that Chin and I went to the new shopping mall at Buona Vista. It looks nice from outside but I didn't really like it inside. :/ Not a very happening mall. I still like Jurong Point better. 

And then after that I went back home to shower and change clothes and then met up with Brielle at Jurong Point to take the train to City Hall. We were like, the first two audience members to arrive. xD We had to walk around and talk crap to entertain ourselves. Wendy arrived just before 7.30pm, which was when the play 4sterhome was supposed to start. My class girls, Zhiqi, Shamira, and Mazi had yet to arrive and it was raining! Since a few other audience members where also MIA, the organizers delayed the starting time to 7.40pm and the girls made it! :D 

We all got to watch this play for free thanks to Nurul, who was involved in the play. So thanks Nurul! :) The play was really awesome. It started out really intense and it talked about issues like cutting, bulimia, depression, wanting to die etc. I'm sure it struck a chord with everyone there. In one of the scenes, two of the actors did this really intense contemporary dance that left me, Zhiqi and Shamira covering our mouths as we gasped. Haha! Let's just say there was some violence. 

Towards the end of the play, the play got more humorous and the audience had a good laugh. I am so glad I didn't listen to my mother when she told me not to go for it. xD The adults aren't always right. :P 

Afterwards, Brielle, Wendy and I bid the other girls goodbye and we went clubbing at Clarke Quay.



JOKING. HAHA. We walked around the streets of Clarke Quay and talked. And Wendy laughed like a mad person. I still don't know why. HAHA. Then the other two had dinner (I was too full to eat) and then we set sail for home. It was such a beautiful night, and the river view was so breathtaking that I honestly did not want to go home. 

Reached home at about 11.30PM. :X 

Wednesday was really an awesome day, I must say. :)

Thursday: 

Planned to go gyming and then study with Ru in the afternoon. But the plan was foiled by my mom who needed me to go places with her again. -.- So I went to Boon Lay to do grocery shopping with mom and then to Hong Kah. I HATE grocery shopping. >< What a boring morning. When I came home I could have gone out with Ru to study but in the end I had a splitting headache so I took an afternoon nap instead. 

Woke up at 5pm and realised that An's flight must have left alr! I cursed under my breath and scrambled to text him goodbye. He didn't reply so I must have missed him. Damn :/

Ok now I'm going to rant. An went to Vietnam, Brielle is going to Hong Kong this Saturday, Jessica is going to Japan with our school's guitar club, Limin is in Auckland, Quan is also in Vietnam, Rennes is in China, and Yvonne is in Perth. :X And I am stuck in Singapore. Can't wait for after A Levels, I wanna go overseas!! 

Ok, I'm done ranting now. Shall go and watch TV. Think there's a new movie on. :)

Toodles. :)

No comments: