Thursday, November 15, 2012

Girls Day Out on Deepavali

Thanks to the Deepavali holiday, I got to catch up with old secondary school friends. :)


So I headed to Vivocity to meet Fuxuan, Hao Yuin, Li Jiao and Wan Ling. After visiting shops like Forever 21 and Kiss Jane, we decided to leave the crowded shopping mall and go to Chinese garden for some peace and serenity. 

Was glad to see Wan Ling after so long :)


Besides admiring the beautiful scenery, we played truth or dare minus the dares and talked about a lot of serious stuff like relationships, school stuff, our future careers and plans. Love such meaningful talks. We also joked around too. :)

We were sitting in a pagoda when it started to rain so other visitors started to stream in too. We started playing Truth or Truth and I got the question "Who in this room would you rather date?" And I had to awkwardly look around and make my decision. Thank goodness there was someone young and okay-looking xD Otherwise I would have to point to one of the old uncles. -.- 

Okay, I am seriously in Holiday mood already. I don't feel like going to school except maybe to see my friends :(

Those people who didn't do too well for the Physics promos' will have to go for revision tomorrow after school. AND we would also have to revise beforehand. Do I look like I have the mood to revise?? Oh and I decided not to work this holiday so that I can focus on my studies and have time to relax and gym etc. If I tire myself out by working this holiday, neither will I be able to complete my revision nor will I be able to relax. This way I will burn out very easily next year :(

Task List for today: 

1) Finish reading Fifty Shades of Grey (I am in love with the characters, don't judge)
2) Revise Physics >< urgh~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CONVOS WE HAD THAT DAY and spending time with you and everyone :)))

The truths were so uber cool. Not to mention the two of us were so cool that day :D

Thanks for changing your mind abt NOT coming <3

Unknown said...

Aren't the two of us COOL EVERYDAY? :D HAHA!

I am glad I changed my mind <3