Thursday, November 15, 2012

Last day at work

This is kind of belated but I shall blog about the last day at work. 

I knew what to expect at work on the last day...a hurricane. And a hurricane of customers it was. They came in, touched all the scarves and created a mess that us poor things had to clean up. :/ 
The day passed by quickly. Before leaving, I managed to get my fellow colleagues' Facebooks. And I was pretty glad about that because they are quite nice. :) All the best to Javier and Angel for their O Level results! :)

Then Meiyi, Rennes, Wendy and I cabbed home. It was a pretty expensive ride so we're lucky that the Winter Time people are going to refund us the taxi fare. I reached home at about 1.10am in the morning. One of the latest I have reached home ever

Still waiting for salary. I DO wish it would come soon. At the end of the day, even with the aching legs, the experience was worth it. :) 

No comments: